We pride ourselves on the exceptionally high standards of care we offer all of our patients.
All of our nurses are committed to providing consistent specialist care on a 24-hour basis throughout the year ensuring each patient is afforded individual nursing care which optimizes their recovery.
What we offer
- We like to take a holistic approach to a patient’s care.
- Our nursing team comprises of degree and diploma registered veterinary nurses (RVNs), student veterinary nurses and animal nursing assistants (ANAs). We also have a dedicated team of Ward Assistants who help us to provide the best patient care and keep our wards immaculate.
- We use validated pain assessment systems and nursing care plans for all our patients.
- Our nurses undertake further qualifications post registration. They have weekly in-house and external CPD which helps them to deliver high standards of patient care
- We have a strict infection control policy which is closely monitored within the hospital to avoid cross infection or hospital acquired infections
- We use electronic patient hospital sheets – Smart Flow
- Dedicated anaesthesia recovery room
- Lifting hoists for patients
- Isolation Unit
- Bair Huggers
- Infusion pumps and syringe drivers
- Multi parameter patient monitoring for critical patients
- Suction units
- Invasive and non-invasive blood pressure monitoring
- IOP monitoring
- Electrolyte and blood gas analysis
- Blood glucose monitoring